Multi-genre singer-songwriter, musician and producer Josh Legg, more commonly known as Goldroom, is coming to Washington, D.C., next week. And he’s bringing his signature jovial and sunny house tunes and beats to Union Stage.

In 2016, Legg released his debut album West of the West, featuring his popular track “Silhouette.” This year, Legg released a series of singles and EPs before dropping his latest album, Plunge /\ Surface last week.

Throughout his tracks and albums, Legg embodies Los Angeles — the city he went to college in — and offers a beautiful blend of beats, vocals and instrumentals that mirror stereotypical California living — tranquil, but upbeat and bright.

[Read more: Review: Timothée Chalamet is the saving grace of new Netflix original ‘The King’]

Legg will also be joined by special guests Nasaya and Tim Atlas. Nasaya is known for his tracks “Milk” and “MIDNIGHT PURPLE.” His music incorporates a variety of genres and sounds, all inspired by his home of Reunion Island.

Atlas’ music style has been similar to Toro y Moi and Rex Orange County. The budding alternative/indie artist incorporates R&B influences within indie, pop and lo-fi themes. His standout tracks include “Compromised,” “Dive,” “Ten Goodbyes” and “Color World.”

Goldroom will be performing at Union Stage on Wednesday, Nov. 13. Doors are opening at 7 p.m. and tickets for the event can be purchased anywhere from $25 to $30 directly from the venue’s main website.

[Read more: My Chemical Romance’s return is a revival of a generational change in music]