University of Maryland Police arrested a man wanted on an open warrant and responded to reports of trespassing, bicycle theft and an injured or sick person over the last week, according to daily crime logs.

Trespassing

At about 1:15 a.m. on Sept. 17, University Police responded to the 3400 block of Tulane Drive for a man sleeping in a stairwell.

Officers located the man, who had no affiliation with this university, and issued him an immediate denial to campus, police spokesperson Sgt. Rosanne Hoaas wrote in an email.

This case is closed.

Bicycle theft

On Sept. 16, at about 3:30 p.m., University Police responded to the public health school for a reported bike theft.

A female student reported to police that her locked bike was stolen from the bike rack sometime between Sept. 15 and Sept. 16, Hoaas wrote.

University Police are reviewing surveillance video and this case is active.

Injured or sick person

On Sept. 16, at about 6 p.m., University Police responded to the area of Rossborough Lane and Yale Avenue for an injured/sick person report.

The student was taken to a local hospital for evaluation and the case is closed, Hoaas wrote.

Open warrant

On Sept. 15 at about 11 p.m., University Police stopped a red sedan for speeding near Route 1 and Tecumseh Street.

The male, who had no affiliation to this university, had an open warrant for failing to appear in a Montgomery County court, Hoaas wrote.

The man was issued traffic citations and taken to the Prince George’s County Department of Corrections in Upper Marlboro for processing.

This case is closed.