Update: This event was canceled.

Get out your flower crowns and festival gear, because Woodstock 50 is coming to Maryland.

Bloomberg reported Thursday that festival organizer’s reached a deal with Merriweather Post Pavilion — in Columbia, just a 30-minute drive from the University of Maryland’s campus — after failed attempts to secure a venue in New York, where the original Woodstock took place 50 years ago.

This announcement has not been made official but Seth Hurwitz, chairman of the local music promoter I.M.P and operator of Merriweather Post Pavilion, issued a statement regarding the news:

“Woodstock 50 approached Merriweather about hosting their event here in Columbia,” said Hurwitz. “The Woodstock folks are working on securing the artists now. If the bands come, we’ll produce the show. We’re looking forward to getting an update as soon as Woodstock 50 has one.”

Bloomberg also reported that Woodstock 50’s organizers are planning to charge $129 to $595 for one-day passes and re-brand the festival as a benefit concert for climate change and voter turnout.

The festival is expected to take place Aug. 16 to 18, but there is currently a Smashing Pumpkins and Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds co-headlining concert slated to take place at Merriweather on Aug. 17.

The original Woodstock 50 lineup includes artists across genres, such as Miley Cyrus, Dead & Company, The Killers and Chance The Rapper.

This story will be updated as more information becomes available.