Maryland women’s basketball guard Sarah Myers will transfer from the program for her final season of eligibility after she graduates this spring, a team spokesperson confirmed Wednesday.

Myers is the third player from the Terps’ six-player 2016 recruiting class to leave the team, joining Destiny Slocum (Oregon State) and Jenna Staiti (Georgia).

The least heralded from a class that included rising seniors Kaila Charles, Blair Watson and Stephanie Jones — as well as Slocum and Staiti — Myers never cracked the rotation.

The Cumming, Georgia, native averaged just 1.5 points per game on 32 percent shooting in three seasons. After only playing 8.9 minutes per contest, the junior has decided to head elsewhere for her final year when she obtains a degree in kinesiology next month.

Despite a lack of production on the floor, Myers’ off-court contributions were well documented. She was Maryland’s recipient of the Big Ten Sportsmanship Award following this season, and was an All-Big Ten Academic Team member after the 2018 campaign.

After nearly every home game, Myers was frequently the only Terp out on the court throwing up extra shots. But it didn’t translate to game action. Her five minutes against Ohio State in January was her highest single-game minutes she had during conference play this season.

Myers was passed over in the lineup by guard Sara Vujacic, who averaged three points and 11.7 minutes a game in her first season after transferring from Walters State.

With Maryland’s entire backcourt returning, and with four incoming five-star guards as part of a highly-touted 2019 class, Myers’ playing time likely would’ve taken an even greater dip.