A day after dropping its first game of the season, Maryland men’s lacrosse fell to No. 7 in the latest Inside Lacrosse Media Poll. The setback pits the Terps outside the top-three spots for the first time this season.

Maryland, the No. 2 team last week, seemed to have a key chance to move into the top spot, as then-No. 7 Towson beat then-No. 1 Loyola on Wednesday. But Maryland lost in overtime, 14-13, to No. 17 Notre Dame on Sunday.

With the Irish’s win over Maryland, they moved up seven spots to No. 10.

[Read more: No. 2 Maryland men’s lacrosse falls 14-13 in OT to No. 17 Notre Dame]

Now 5-1 on the season, Maryland sits as the second-highest ranked Big Ten team, behind No. 4 Penn State. Ohio State slots in at No. 9.

On Saturday, the Terps will try to avoid the start of a losing streak as they travel to play Albany, who has fallen out of the rankings and aren’t even receiving votes after being ranked 14th in the preseason.

The Great Danes will have their top returning scorer available for the game. Tehoka Nanticoke — a 50-goal scorer as a freshman last season — was suspended Monday by the NCAA for tagging a stick-stringing company in an Instagram post, coach Scott Marr said in a radio appearance Monday.

But the NCAA later reinstated Nanticoke, reintroducing a top scoring threat for Albany.