University of Maryland Police responded to reports of a hate bias incident, a burglary, an assault and a Title-IX related incident over the past week, according to police and Office of Diversity and Inclusion reports.

Hate bias incident

On Thursday, the Office of Diversity and Inclusion received a report of a hate bias incident on the campus.

The incident, which occurred outside, involved “stickers that represent a Neo-Nazi/white supremacist organization,” according to the office’s log.

It’s not the first time white nationalist symbols have been reported on the campus. During the 2016-17 academic year, there were several reports of white nationalist posters in buildings across the campus, including the biology-psychology building, Marie Mount Hall, Tydings Hall, the Lee Building and LeFrak Hall.

Police logs also included a Dec. 3 hate bias incident that occurred on McKeldin Mall. It was not immediately clear whether it was related to the ODI’s listed report.

These cases are active.

Burglary

On Wednesday, a burglary occurred at about 3 a.m. at Terrapin Row’s Building 1, which is across from Dunkin’ Donuts.

A person was arrested in the case, logs read.

Assault

A person was assaulted on the 3900 block of Campus Drive, according to police logs.

The incident occurred on Wednesday at 8:58 p.m.

This case is active.

Title-IX incident

Police logs included a Title-IX related “other incident.”

The incident occurred on the 8600 block of Boteler Lane near the Courtyards apartments on Tuesday at about 3:50 p.m.

This case is active.