Opponent: Navy Midshipmen (0-1)

Location: Alumni Hall, Annapolis, Maryland

Tipoff: 8:30 p.m., Friday, Nov. 9

Last matchup: March 17, 1985 — Maryland won 64-59 in the second round of the NCAA tournament

Odds: Maryland -13.5, per SportsLine

TV: CBS Sports Network — Tom McCarthy (Play-by-Play), Steve Lappas (Analyst), Jon Rothstein (Sideline)

Streaming: cbssports.com

Radio: Maryland Sports Radio Network — Matt Noble (Play-by-Play) and Chris Knoche (Analyst)

Student Radio: WMUC Sports — Connor Newcomb and Max Marcilla

What to watch for Maryland: Finishing strong

In Maryland’s win over Delaware on Tuesday, the Terps led 58-36 early in the second half. Then they somehow let the Blue Hens back into the game. A 31-12 Delaware run cut the Terps lead to three with just over a minute to play before Maryland could finally put the game away. Mark Turgeon’s team turned it over five times in the second half and went 11-for-19 from the free throw line in the final 20 minutes, which helped let Delaware back into the game. If Maryland can knock down late foul shots against Navy, the Terps should pull away with a comfortable victory.

What to watch for Navy: Someone has to score

The Midshipmen lost their top two scorers from last season’s team that finished 20-12 and third in the Patriot League. Without guards Shawn Anderson (13.3 ppg) and Bryce Dulin (10.1 ppg), Navy put up only 44 points in its loss to Old Dominion on Tuesday, and only one player — senior forward George Kiernan — finished in double figures. If the Midshipmen again shoot 25 percent from the field like they did on Tuesday, it will be a long day for Ed DeChellis’ team.