Former Maryland defensive lineman Darius Kilgo has been promoted to the Tennessee Titans’ 53-man roster.

Kilgo started the 2018 season on the Houston Texans practice squad, but was released on Sept. 11. The Titans then signed him to their practice squad on Sep. 18 and then promoted him to the active roster on Friday.

Tennessee is the fifth NFL organization Kilgo has been with since he was drafted by the Denver Broncos in the sixth round of the 2015 NFL Draft. He played in 18 games and accumulated seven tackles with Denver over two seasons, but has not appeared in an NFL game since November of 2016.

Kilgo played at Maryland from 2011 to 2014, appearing in 42 games for the Terps while recording 19.5 career tackles for loss and 5.5 career sacks.

Despite limited NFL action, the former Terp still has two Super Bowl rings. He was inactive for Super Bowl 50 with the Broncos when they defeated the Carolina Panthers, and he was a member of New England’s practice squad when the New England Patriots beat the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl 51 the following next year.

Kilgo takes the spot of wide receiver Rishard Matthews, who was released by the Titans on Thursday. Tennessee takes on the Philadelphia Eagles at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday when Kilgo could be active in an NFL game for the first time since 2016.

Kilgo becomes the 11th former Terrapin on an NFL 53-man roster this season. You can find where the other 10 are playing here.