The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards will air on NBC this Monday with hosts Colin Jost and Michael Che. Here’s our predictions for who will (and won’t) take home the awards at this year’s ceremony.

Outstanding Comedy Series:

Who Will Win: Atlanta

Who Should Win: Barry or The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Barry is an exceptional dark comedy that rightfully received an impressive 13 Emmy nominations for its first season. If the Emmy doesn’t go to Barry, I wouldn’t mind seeing The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel take home the award. All of this aside, Atlanta had another standout season and is an undeniable fan favorite, which tips the odds in its favor.

Outstanding Drama Series:

Who Will Win: Game of Thrones

Who Should Win: The Americans or The Handmaid’s Tale

Have you ever noticed how the entire country seems to shut down on Sundays at 9 p.m.? It’s because everyone is busy watching Game of Thrones on HBO. That cult-like following leads me to believe that Game of Thrones will win again this year, despite strong showings by The Americans and The Handmaid’s Tale.

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series

Who Will Win: Donald Glover (Atlanta)

Who Should Win: Bill Hader (Barry)

We all know Donald Glover is a genius, but Bill Hader gave the performance of a lifetime in his new series, Barry. Hader’s performance in the titular role shows viewers a completely different side to the funnyman. His ability to transform into this troubled, distressed hitman is an accomplishment for which he should undoubtedly be acknowledged.

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series

Who Will Win: Sterling K. Brown (This Is Us)

Who Should Win: Matthew Rhys (The Americans)

It’s more than likely that Sterling K. Brown will pull off a repeat performance at this year’s Emmys and take home another trophy — he consistently brings his “A” game, and there’s not a dry eye in the room after one of his touching monologues on This Is Us.

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series

Who Will Win: Rachel Brosnahan (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel)

Who Should Win: Rachel Brosnahan (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel)

To take a cue from the title of this series, Rachel Brosnahan is absolutely marvelous in her portrayal of Miriam “Midge” Maisel. She fully commits to the role and captivates audiences throughout the series.

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series

Who Will Win: Elisabeth Moss (The Handmaid’s Tale)

Who Should Win: Sandra Oh (Killing Eve)

Elisabeth Moss continues to shine in her harrowing role in The Handmaid’s Tale. Moreover, Sandra Oh’s nomination is well deserved. Oh has hit her stride as Eve Polastri in Killing Eve, and thankfully received the recognition she deserves. On top of her phenomenal performance, Oh’s nomination made history as the first Asian woman to earn an Emmy nomination for Lead Actress in a Drama Series.

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series

Who Will Win: Alec Baldwin (Saturday Night Live)

Who Should Win: Kenan Thompson (Saturday Night Live) or Henry Winkler (Barry)

Baldwin will likely win again for his portrayal of President Trump on Saturday Night Live. I fear, however, that his win will be more so a political statement and less so a recognition for his performance, which at this point is quite tired.

I’d much rather see the award go to someone more deserving. Kenan Thompson has been at the heart of SNL for the past 15 seasons, and his Emmy nomination is both well-deserved and long overdue. Additionally, I’m engrossed by Henry Winkler’s performance in Barry, and I would love to see him recognized.

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series

Who Will Win: Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones)

Who Should Win: David Harbour (Stranger Things)

Peter Dinklage is the obvious choice here. The show has a huge fan following, and Emmy voters tend to favor HBO shows over Netflix “Originals.”

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series

Who Will Win: Kate McKinnon (Saturday Night Live)

Who Should Win: Alex Borstein (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel)

Kate McKinnon is the backbone of the current cast, having had another exceptional season. McKinnon is a joy to watch every week, and she’ll rightfully win for the third year in a row. If voters were to go another way this year, I’d be happy to see Alex Borstein get the recognition she earned for her impressive and intricate performance in The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, but I doubt that’ll happen.

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series

Who Will Win: Vanessa Kirby (The Crown)

Who Should Win: Ann Dowd (The Handmaid’s Tale)

It’s possible that the three Handmaid’s nominees in this category will split the votes among themselves, clearing a path for Vanessa Kirby to take home the Emmy.

Tune in to NBC on Monday to see if these predictions come true.