Kylie Minogue is turning 50 this year, but she’s showing no signs of slowing down.

While she’s primarily a pop artist, Minogue’s newest album, Golden, is heavily influenced by country twang and dance bops. Even with the new influences, it feels like a smooth pop record — one that’s more or less forgettable.

In her first single, “Dancing,” Minogue brings to life her inner cowgirl in bejeweled Western wear, as she breaks out in moves reminiscent of those in Miley Cyrus’ “Hoedown Throwdown.”

The Australian singer reminds us of her husky vocal prowess that are punctuated by bursts of light soprano. It’s complemented by verses of acoustic guitar that fade into the background as she decides to go out and dance.

“Can’t stand still/ I won’t slow down/ When I go out, I wanna go out dancing,” she repeats. With a soft “Ah-ah-ah-ah,” the song floats between lightheartedness and something a bit more seductive.

Minogue stays personal on “Stop Me from Falling,” but unlike “Dancing,” her second single divulges a more vulnerable side to the pop artist.

“One risk from lying on your shoulder/ When I was feeling colder/ And now I can’t get over,” she sings. “One kiss, a dangerous situation/ I’m lost in hesitation/ My heart’s a little shaken.”

While “Dancing” stayed relatively smooth and steady, “Stop Me from Falling” is more upbeat, relying on a backdrop of tambourine and other percussion instruments.

The music video is filled with hues of blues and purples, lending a lazy effect to Minogue’s quick-paced anthem — but oddly, the combination works.

Golden has a few other gems: The titular track is boppier than the singles with its bird-like sounds and lazy verses.

“Live your life like you’re stealing/ Every little moment in time/ Infinity goes on forever/ Lay your life on the line.”

“Raining Glitter” is nostalgic for the ’60s with a feel similar to The Supremes “Up the Ladder to the Roof.” Minogue’s song is much more frantic but her voice sounds like pure ASMR.

Golden is Minogue’s most ambitious project yet, with songs influenced by aspects of her own life.

Her voice is still as seductive as ever, and she gladly shows a side of her that’s as smooth as it is vulnerable. Golden is the perfect album for a day spent lounging with friends and eating ice cream. But for everything else, you might want to keep looking.

2_5-Shells