By Brad Dress

University of Maryland Police responded to reports of assault, burglary, indecent exposure and vandalism over the past two weeks, according to police reports.

Assault

On March 10 at 3:42 p.m., University Police received a report of an assault, according to police reports. Two female students — who are roommates — began verbally fighting about chores in Garrett Hall, which led to a brief physical fight before their other roommates broke it up, police spokeswoman Sgt. Rosanne Hoaas said.

There were no reported injuries. This case is closed by exception.

Burglary

University Police responded to a report of a burglary on March 11 at 3:50 a.m, according to police reports. Two female students woke up in their dorm room in Centreville Hall to two “possibly drunk” men, Hoaas said. The men asked for a phone charger before leaving the dorm room, which had been unlocked, Hoaas added.

This case is active, and a video review is underway.

These cases are closed by exception.

University Police also responded to a report of trespassing at 9:05 a.m. on March 7 at Delta Sigma Phi fraternity chapter house, according to police reports.

This case resulted in an arrest.

Indecent exposure

On March 10 at 2:55 a.m., police responded to a report of an indecent exposure on Knox Road, according to police reports.

This case is closed by exception.

Suspicious auto/person

On March 14 at 5:44 p.m., University Police responded to a report of a suspicious person/auto at the Terrapin Row apartment complex, according to police reports.

This case is closed by exception.

Vandalism

On March 9 at 5:41 a.m., University Police responded to Lot A for a report of vandalism that had occurred the day before, according to police reports. University Police responded to another report of vandalism at the Department of Residential Facilities office at about 8:44 a.m. on March 12.

Both cases are active.