CORRECTION: Yeah, about that headline…

If you want to watch the NCAA Selection Show for men’s basketball, you can do so on TBS on Sunday, Mar. 11 at 6 p.m., or stream it here. However, if you do that, you won’t see Maryland’s name pop up on the screen.

To see the Terps’ name called, you’ll most likely have to head over to NIT Selection Show. You can watch it like this:

Date and Time: Sunday, Mar. 11 at 8:30 p.m. ET

TV: ESPNU

Streaming: WatchESPN

We’re not sure if there are really any NIT bracketology experts, but it seems like the Terps will get anywhere from a No. 3 to a No. 5 seed in the tournament (the top-4 seed in each region play at home in the first round). You can find link to every somewhat-credible NIT bracketology here, including one that has Maryland being left out of the field altogether.

If you’re not excited about the NIT selection show, or don’t plan to watch at all, we get it. It’s been a disappointing year for Maryland, finishing 19-13, and the Terps haven’t missed the NCAA tournament since 2014.

But if there’s anything to get excited about, it’s that the Terps made a run the last time they competed in the big dance’s little brother. Maryland advanced to the semifinals of the 2013 NIT, only to be bounced out by Iowa at Madison Square Garden.

So let’s all flip to ESPNU at 8:30 p.m. on Sunday and just pretend that it’s Greg Gumbel who is saying Maryland’s name.