University of Maryland Police responded to reports of a Title IX-related emergency petition, telephone/email misuse, and trespassing, among other incidents over the past week, according to police reports.

Title IX-related emergency petition

University Police responded to Taliaferro Hall on Dec. 4 at 4:01 p.m. for a Title IX-related emergency petition, according to online reports.

This case is closed by exception.

Police responded to four other emergency petition reports between Dec. 3 and Dec. 4. All cases are closed by exception.

Telephone/email misuse

University Police responded to the 7500 block of Route 1 on Thursday at 5:33 p.m. for a report of a telephone/email misuse incident that occurred on Tuesday at 3:19 p.m., according to police reports.

This case is closed by exception.

Trespassing

On Tuesday at 12:44 a.m., University Police responded to the 3400 block of Tulane Drive for a report of trespassing, according to online reports.

The trespasser was arrested and the case has been closed, according to online reports.

Theft

University Police responded to four theft reports this week. One occurred on Dec. 4 at 5:40 p.m., when officers responded to the 7600 block of Library Lane for a theft that occurred earlier that day, according to online reports.

This case is active.

On Wednesday at 11:23 a.m., University Police responded to the 4400 block of Stadium Drive for a report of a theft that occurred on Tuesday, according to online reports.

This case is active.

University Police responded to the 4100 block of Campus Drive on Wednesday at 4:29 p.m. for another theft report, according to online reports. This theft occurred earlier that day.

This case is active.