University of Maryland Police responded to reports of Title IX-related incidents, disorderly conduct and vandalism during the past week, according to police reports.

Title IX-related incidents

On Nov. 7 at 8:43 a.m., University Police responded to Symons Hall for a report of a Title IX-related hate bias incident that took place a day prior, according to police reports. This case is active.

University Police received a report on Nov. 6 at 6:13 p.m. for a Title IX-related assault that occurred earlier that day. This case is closed.

On Nov. 4 at 12:29 p.m., officers took a report for Title IX-related incident that occurred that same day. This case is closed.

Police wouldn’t release any more information on any incident, police spokeswoman Sgt. Rosanne Hoaas said.

Disorderly conduct

University Police responded to McKeldin Library on Wednesday at about 8:40 a.m. for a report of disorderly conduct. A female Footnotes Cafe employee told police a male student yelled and used expletives when the cafe didn’t have the food he wanted, Hoaas said.

The employee gave the student what he wanted in an effort to calm him down, Hoaas said.

Officers arrived at the scene after the incident and could not find the suspect. The employee gave police information to identify the student, and they were then able to refer him to the Office of Student Conduct. This case is closed.

Vandalism

On Nov. 7 at 12:30 p.m., University Police responded to Denton Hall for a report of vandalism. A male resident assistant told officers a member of the cleaning staff found an “anti-white racial slur” etched into a bathroom stall, Hoaas said.

It is unclear when this incident took place, and police wouldn’t release what floor the vandalism occurred on, Hoaas said. The case is active.

University Police responded to the Technology Ventures Building on Nov. 7 at about 8 a.m. for a report of vandalism.

An employee told officers the cleaning staff found one of the card swipe readers leading into a room had been damaged, Hoaas said. The reader was unscrewed from the wall and was last seen intact on Nov. 6 at 5 p.m. Police are still investigating.

CORRECTION: Due to an error, a previous version of this story incorrectly stated that a Nov. 6 Title IX-related assault incident was active. This case is closed. This story has been updated.