Earlier today, Melo Trimble announced that he would be leaving Maryland, hiring an agent and entering the NBA Draft.

Before we say goodbye to the point guard forever, now seems like a good time to count down Trimble’s most memorable moments during his three-year tenure as one of Maryland’s most important players.

Honorable mention: The anklebreaker on Nate Britt

Maryland heading to the Dean Dome to face old ACC foe North Carolina was the biggest out-of-conference game the Terps had played in years. Trimble provided 23 points in the game and also broke Nate Britt’s ankles before finding Damonte Dodd for a dunk. This play does not crack the top five for two reasons: it was the most turnovers Trimble ever had in his career and Maryland ultimately lost the game. No. 5: The career high against Northwestern

When Maryland traveled to Evanston on Feb. 15 this season, the Wildcats were still looking to punch their first-ever tournament ticket and knew they could get in with a win over Maryland. But Trimble had no interest in being used as a resume booster. Trimble knocked down four threes to go along with eight two-pointers and four free throws, giving him a career-high 32 points and giving Maryland a key win over the Wildcats.

No 4: The game-winner against Kansas State

One of Trimble’s signature moves at Maryland was his ability to come up with clutch shots. One example of this came when Maryland was going toe-to-toe with Kansas State in Brooklyn. With 6.6 seconds left, Trimble made a layup to put the Terps up 69-68 and ultimately give Maryland what proved to a valuable win on a neutral court.

No. 3: The anklebreaker on Tum Tum Nairn

On Jan. 19, 2015, Trimble took his first step from being a really good freshman point guard to a Maryland legend. With Maryland holding a 37-26 lead over Michigan State right before halftime, Trimble brought Tum Tum Nairn to his knees before knocking down a three. The Xfinity Center exploded and the legend of Melo Trimble was created.

No 2: The game-winner against Wisconsin

With 1:28 left, Maryland held a seemingly comfortable eight-point lead over Wisconsin in the Kohl Center. Then Wisconsin cut the lead down to six with a layup. Then a three-pointer made it a three-point game. With 26 seconds left, Bronson Koenig nailed a game-tying three and Maryland had suddenly blown an eight-point lead in a minute and two seconds. After Koenig’s three, Trimble took the ball up and was being guarded by Zak Showalter. The other eight players on the court did not matter, as everyone in the building knew Trimble was taking the shot. With ice in his veins, Trimble knocked a three down in Showalter’s face, silencing the crowd in Madison and moved the Terps to 15-1.

No. 1: The game-winner in his last game at Xfinity Center

Did you think anything else would be here? In what wound up being Trimble’s last shot in Xfinity Center, he nailed a game-winning three to beat Michigan State. The shot, Trimble’s reaction and the roar from Xfinity that can be heard on the video all speak for themselves.