University of Maryland junior Kaitlyn George was found in Houston on Wednesday, according to University Police.

On Wednesday at 8 a.m., the Houston Police Department told University Police it had located George, 21, at an area fast food restaurant, University Police said.

Although she was alone and appeared to be unharmed, George was reportedly “hysterical” when Houston police located her in a McDonald’s parking lot, according to a report from WJZ.

As of Wednesday night, George remains hospitalized in Houston, authorities told WJZ.

George was reported missing on Nov. 10, after she was scheduled to meet a friend near Eppley Recreation Center to go hiking at about 5 p.m., University Police said.

When George did not show up as planned, her friend reported her disappearance to University Police at 6:36 p.m. that day.

Campus security footage from Nov. 10 showed George leaving Allegany Hall at 4:42 p.m. with a camping-style backpack and a pink bag, University Police said.

Two minutes later, George got into a white taxi cab on her own accord.

Investigators located and interviewed the taxi driver who had dropped George off in front of a marina in the Federal Hill neighborhood of Baltimore City on Nov. 10, University Police said.

Security footage from the marina revealed that George later entered an SUV that was waiting in the area.

A witness then reported seeing George on a Charm City Circulator bus on Friday at 8:40 a.m., University Police said.

More security video showed George entering the Baltimore Greyhound bus station at 11:32 a.m., where she purchased a ticket and boarded a bus at 1:33 p.m. headed toward Norfolk, Virginia.

No foul play is suspected in this case, University Police said.