Almost four days later, the search continues for 21-year-old University of Maryland student Kaitlyn George.

The junior aerospace engineering major was reported missing Thursday night, according to a University of Maryland Police news release. She was last seen at about 4 p.m. on the campus that same day after she left her dorm room in Allegany Hall to walk to Eppley Recreation Center.

George had planned to meet her boyfriend at the ERC to go camping but never made it, CBS Baltimore reported Friday. Family members said George was being harassed before she went missing, but police do not suspect foul play and are continuing to investigate.

Officials are considering George may have left the campus on her own accord. They are unable to track George’s cell phone, and she did not have a car on the campus, according to CBS.

“It is out of character,” Jeanine Bryde, George’s aunt, told CBS. “She’s a responsible young lady.”

University Police released a photo Friday of George leaving her dorm at 4:42 p.m. with a large, black camping bag and another pink bag. She was last seen wearing black leggings, a green long-sleeved jacket and bright-colored, mid-calf socks.

This university has security cameras at more than 500 locations across the campus, according to the Department of Resident Life’s website.

University of Maryland student Kima Oudit saw George’s mother on the campus on Friday morning, according to CBS.

“She was screaming, about to be in tears,” Oudit said. “Her hair was frazzled, slippers on, looked like she woke up and ran out.”

George, who is from Toms River, New Jersey, is 5-foot-3 and weighs about 121 pounds, and she has hazel eyes and blonde hair, according to the news release.

Officials are checking locations across the campus and in the surrounding area, as well as reviewing camera footage and interviewing potential witnesses. The department has also notified nearby jurisdictions and posted information to Twitter, Facebook and the University Police website.

Flyers have been posted on the campus and around College Park. Anyone with information on George’s whereabouts is urged to call University of Maryland Police at 301-405-3555.