Can’t get enough basketball coverage? Hyped to finally watch Maryland play that exhibition against Catawba? I feel you. But there’s still a little over a week to go. While you were waiting, Maryland made the cut in another ranking.

NBC Sports’ Rob Dauster ranked the top 15 backcourts in the country, and Maryland (barely) made the list. Maryland’s backcourt, predominantly filled with underclassmen, was ranked No. 15 largely thanks to the return of Melo Trimble. You may have heard of him.

Here’s what Dauster wrote on the Terps:

15. Maryland (Melo Trimble, Dion Wiley, Kevin Huerter, Jared Nickens, Anthony Cowan)
Like Morris, I am very high on Melo Trimble. He’s not quite as good as getting other people involved, but he will be on a mission after a disappointing sophomore season. He also has a better supporting cast that some may realize. That includes Anthony Cowan, who will allow Trimble to spend some time playing off the ball.

Interesting note about this list: Maryland was the only Big Ten team ranked. The ACC has the most prolific backcourts, earning four ranked spots and four honorable mentions.

Duke took the top spot, and that should not come as a surprise to anyone. Duke has been near or at the top of most preseason rankings, with an all-star recruiting class with names like Frank Jackson and Jayson Tatum joining Grayson Allen and Luke Kennard.

Maryland hosts American University on Friday, Nov. 11 at 7p.m for the first official game of the 2016-2017 season.