Maryland basketball’s Andrew Terrell is back with another episode of the Andrew Terrell Show, a continuation of sorts of the walk-on tradition of interviewing Maryland basketball players on camera.

(For those who might not know, Terrell is a walk-on on the Maryland basketball team. He is often seen wearing or waving around his towel during games, celebrating wildly after dunks and 3-pointers and participating in general silliness as the leader of Maryland’s bench mob.)

In the first episode of the show, Terrell asked his teammates and coaches about who they thought was the best looking player on the team and who their favorite teammate was.

This episode was a little more random, but it had its moments. Here are the highlights you need to be aware of, and you can watch the whole video below:

-Terrell has a “Towel Hall of Fame” above his bed, with towels he wore during notable games from his freshman season. These include the game he scored his first and only points in a Terps uniform, and the Wisconsin game featuring a game-winning three from Melo Trimble.

Andrew Terrell's towel hall of fame

-He said this: “Most people sleep with blankets. I sleep with towels.”

-To open the show, Terrell surfaces from a hot tub (which he says is a steamy 98 degrees) next to former Maryland forward and current Portland Trailblazer Jake Layman.

-Terrell joins Michal Cekovsky as he cooks his dinner. He asks him if he’s missed teammate Ivan Bender, to which Ceko responds: “I cry sometimes … every night.” He then starts tearing up and conveniently blames it on the onion he’s cooking. Also, the food looks like it came from an expensive restaurant.

chef ceko

-CATCH PHRASE ALERT: Terrell says “Boom, baby” more than once. To be honest, I wouldn’t be mad if that didn’t become a thing because he’s capable of coming up with something much better.

Andrew Terrell boom baby

Hopefully Terrell and Maryland Athletics will grace us with more comedy down the road.