Some construction projects wrapped up this summer. Here is a summary of the renovations:

Cambridge Hall

A one-year renovation shut down the dorm for the 2015-16 school year, but the $15 million project finished Aug. 3 and students moved into the building last week, said Bill Olen, executive director of design and construction. The renovations included new bathrooms and dorm rooms that comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act standards, new HVAC systems, air conditioning, new windows and more study rooms.

Floors two through four each added two additional study rooms, and there were study rooms added to the basement that vary in size, said Laura Tan, Department of Resident Life assistant director. The study rooms include various types of furniture to help support different kinds of study activities that students might use the spaces for, she added.

“It now has a warm and inviting feel for students,” Tan said. “It feels like a home, supports academics by supporting so many flexible study spaces for them, and of course it’s great that we have another air-conditioned building.”

STAMP Student Involvement Suite

The $3 million renovation of the student organization suite finished July 1, after construction started in December 2015, Olen said.

The 12,000-square-foot space was redone to include more meeting rooms that groups can reserve, instead of individual offices that previously housed the Student Government Association, Student Entertainment Events, the Student Organization Research Center and other campus groups, according to a previous Diamondback article. Only the SEE and SGA offices remain in the suite, and the renovations also included new walls, furniture and carpet, Olen said.

Jimenez Hall

Jimenez Hall received classroom renovations, new air conditioning and new HVAC systems on the south side of the building in a $2.8 million project, Olen said. Renovations began in March and were completed Aug. 25, Olen added.

Reckord Armory

The Army and Air Force ROTC programs have moved to the Reckord Armory from Cole Field House. The Navy and Marine Corps, new programs at this university, have joined them on the ground floor of the building after a one-year, $1.6 million project to create additional space was completed July 15, Olen said.