The University of Maryland has no shortage of great food options for students. In Stamp, you can enjoy Chick-Fil-A or grab a pretzel from Auntie Anne’s. If you go toward Route 1, you can sample pizza from Blaze Pizza or pick up some cookies from Insomnia Cookies. Venturing further off campus opens you up to a wide array of restaurants and other places to grab a bite.

At Maryland’s media day, I set out to find out where Maryland football enjoys eating.

Quarterback Perry Hills has been with Maryland since 2012 and has had more than enough time to sample all the restaurants the area has to offer. However, when asked to name his favorite place to eat, he kept it simple.

“Honestly I pretty much order Domino’s every single night.” He said. The senior also noted that he likes pepperoni and sausage on his pizza, although sometimes he prefers his pizza to just be cheese.

Hills also offered praise for Ledo’s Pizza, Chipotle and Marathon Deli.

Running back Trey Edmunds spent his last four years at Virginia Tech before transferring to the Terps earlier this year, but he’s already found some places to enjoy a good meal.

Edmunds chose the Jerk Pit as his go-to restaurant. “It’s some of the best Jamaican food I’ve ever had,” he said.

Edmunds also mentioned that if you go to Hyattsville, you can find Carolina Kitchen. “It’s a real good soul food spot,” the senior transfer said.

True freshman quarterback Max Bortenschlager took a recommendation from his offensive coordinator for this favorite restaurant.

“There’s a place Coach Bell told my family about and it’s called Busboys and Poets, it was pretty good,” he said.

The Indiana native also spoke highly of Chipotle and Blaze Pizza.

Running back Jake Funk enjoys Japanese food.

“I love going to Sarku; me and my roommates go over there all the time,” said the true freshman running back.

The next time you are in or around College Park looking for a new place to grab a bite, try some of Maryland football’s favorite places.