Forward Malina Howard calls out the next play after scoring a layup in the Terps’ 76-56 victory against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Guard Chloe Pavlech brings the ball down the court and searches for an open teammate in the Terps’ 76-56 victory against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Coach Brenda Frese cheers after an and-one play during the Terps’ 76-56 victory against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Coach Brenda Frese gives guard Chloe Pavlech guidance from the sideline during the Terps’ 76-56 victory against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Guard Brene Moseley drives the ball to the basket for a layup during the Terps’ 76-56 victory against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Guard Shatori Walker-Kimbrough goes up for an uncontested layup during a fast break in the Terps’ 76-56 victory against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Coach Brenda Frese gives guard Brene Moseley instructions during a timeout in the Terps’ 76-56 victory against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Center Brionna Jones drives past defenders to get to the basket for a layup during the Terps’ 76-56 victory against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Center Brionna Jones goes straight to the basket for a layup during the Terps’ 76-56 victory against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Forward Tierney Pfirman works around the box-out of two defenders to try and snag a rebound in the Terps’ 76-56 victory against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Guard Shatori Walker-Kimbrough drives the ball to the lane against the defense in the Terps’ 76-56 victory against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Center Brionna Jones drives to the basket against a defender to score a layup during the Terps’ 76-56 victory against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Guard Brene Moseley puts up a floater and scores during an and-one play in the Terps’ 76-56 victory against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Guard Kiara Leslie goes to the basket for an acrobatic layup during the Terps’ 76-56 victory against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Forward Tierney Pfirman guards a Michigan player during the Terps’ game against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)

Brenda Frese calls out instructions from the sideline during the Terps’ 76-56 win against Michigan on Feb. 17, 2016 at Xfinity Center. (Marquise McKine/The Diamondback)