Hungry students, faculty and staff have a new menu to choose from at Mulligan’s Grill and Pub, including new entree selections like Mediterranean penne pasta, Cajun salmon, spice-rubbed chicken and expanded salad options.

“It’s a fuller menu, more of a full restaurant,” said Todd Causby, the restaurant manager at Mulligan’s. “We did two different menus for day and night before, and now it’s all the same menu all day long.”

The restaurant, located in the clubhouse on the University of Maryland Golf Course and operated by Dining Services, launched the new menu in January. The offerings combine previous lunch and dinner menus and add more meal options while maintaining most of the clubhouse classic features, said general manager Joaquin Ramirez.

“Of course we have our regular stuff, which is burgers and hot dogs,” Ramirez said.

New choices have seen some success so far, Ramirez said, such as the blackened salmon taco that he described as a “big hit.” The menu includes some healthier options, such as white bean chili, but Ramirez’s favorite is the grilled portobello.

Mulligan’s is also now carrying ice cream from the Maryland Dairy, which wasn’t available on a consistent basis before, Ramirez said.

“It’s a great menu. I’m really excited about it,” said Dining Services spokesman Bart Hipple. “They’ve got a new culinary team there and Joaquin finally has all the pieces in place to run the food he wants to run, and it’s very exciting.”

The restaurant doesn’t tend to attract many undergraduate students, Causby said, even though Mulligan’s accepts Terp Bucks. However, graduate students and golfers are frequent customers, and Mulligan’s employees hope the new menu will attract additional customers.

“We’re trying to expand,” Causby said. “We want a little bit of everybody.”

Mulligan’s also offers beer specials and a buffet before Terps basketball games. On these days, the restaurant opens three hours before tip-off.

Ramirez said he hopes these specials and the new menu encourage more people to choose to dine at Mulligan’s.

“This is a wonderful location and brand-new menu,” Ramirez said, “so I’m looking forward to people coming back and visiting our establishment.”