CORRECTION: Due to a reporting error, the story previously stated that 79 percent of chairs tested for lead paint failed to meet standards. 79 percent of chairs passed. The article has been updated.

Maryland alumnus and ESPN personality Scott Van Pelt probably isn’t alone when he says he “grew up in Cole Field House.”

Van Pelt and fellow alumni could be freaking out at the news that this university is selling seats from the historic building to help finance turning Cole into a football practice facility.

For $400 (and $75 shipping), members of the Terrapin Club can own a pair of seats from the building that housed 47 years of Maryland basketball. You can even pick which exact seat you’d like to order. This would enable you to sit in front of your television, put on a rerun of one of Maryland’s home games from 1955 to 2002 and relive your favorite memories. (I feel like the kind of person who would actually spend $400-plus on one of these also has tapes of every Maryland game ever.)

However, these seats don’t come risk-free.

As The Baltimore Sun’s Jonas Shaffer pointed out, they are being sold with this “lead-based paint” warning:

SELLER’S DISCLOSURE

(a) Presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards:

“Known lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards are present in the seats at Cole Field House (explain):

The University of Maryland recently completed testing of the seats for lead based paint. The red paint on the wood seats and backs was tested at 15 locations. Six tests were above the accepted thresholds, and nine were below. Thirteen tests on the black paint on the stanchions were below the threshold.

That’s 21 percent of tested chairs that didn’t pass. Not great.

It’s actually pretty easy to miss the warning, which is tucked on the far left of the listing. It’s not even visible until you scroll down the page.

The government banned lead paint in 1978. “Lead from paint, including lead-contaminated dust, is one of the most common causes of lead poisoning,” according to the Environmental Protection Agency. Shaffer, citing WebMD, notes, “Lead poisoning can occur at any age, but children are most likely to be affected by high levels,” which can affect development, learning, behavior and hearing.

The real question, though, is what exactly would you do with a seat from Cole Field House? Buying a couple pairs to put around your dinner table doesn’t seem very practical. Or healthy, apparently.

Fans might be better off buying comfortable recliners instead.