Autumn is in the air, and I can’t help but be excited. There’s something about fall that makes me want to be as basic as possible. There’s no shame in chugging pumpkin spiced lattes while stepping on crunching leaves. If you’re looking for a fall activity for the upcoming weekends, your horoscope can help. Here are the fall activities perfect for your sign. 

Aries: Take a hike

Aries are quick, energetic and always on the go. This fire sign shouldn’t let all that energy go to waste. This autumn, use that energy to take a long nature hike. Aries are constantly pressed about their goals; it would be nice for them to relax and get a breath of fresh air. There are many gorgeous trails just outside of D.C. to visit. 

Taurus: Bake fall goodies

As an Earth sign, Taureans are grounded and dependable. They love cooking and have a huge appetite, and baking something fall and festive at home is a great way to get a Taurean in the mood. Pies, cakes, cookies — the options are endless. Nothing feels more fall than having cinnamon waft through the house. 

Gemini: Corn maze

Ruled by Mercury, Geminis are naturally curious, and they love using their brains. A corn maze is a puzzling and fun activity for this air sign. Running around a tall field of corn is thrilling for any age. You can usually find a corn maze at a fall festival.

Cancer: Go camping

Cancers are compassionate and love the comfort of their own homes. They enjoy time with those who they share deep bonds with. Getting out of the house and going camping is a great idea for a change of scenery for the typically introverted Cancer. Plus, spending quality time with family or friends camping makes for a perfect sentimental trip. 

Leo: Read ghost stories

This fire sign is creative and outgoing, and as a result, Leo loves the flare of the dramatic. Reading scary stories around a campfire is a classic fall activity. I have fond memories sitting with my childhood friends and seeing who could out-scare either other. Leos, get your theatre voices ready to take the stage!

Virgo: Jump into a pile of leaves

Practical and organized, Virgos thrive in a balanced lifestyle. A new back-to-school schedule might cause some stress for a Virgo — after all, these are hectic and nerve-racking times. Sometimes, the cure is to let go a little bit. A Virgo would do well with a carefree jump in a huge pile of leaves. Actually, we all could probably use that.

[In America We Manifest: A trending mindset for a sense of direction]

Libra: Create an autumn wreath

Libras have a good eye for art, and they love all things beautiful and harmonious. Ruled by the planet Venus, this artsy sign loves to get creative. Any Libras out there should try making an autumn wreath, wrapped with leaves, vines and any fall decorations. 

Scorpio: Carve jack-o-lanterns

Fierce and passionate, Scorpios should try taking their pent emotions out on a pumpkin. Carving scary and funny faces into a pumpkin is a necessary fall activity. Sometimes, Scorpios need to take a break from their brooding and get messy. 

Sagittarius: Go on a hayride

Sagittarians are adventurous and love to try new things. Known as risk-takers, they’d have a blast on a hayride, bumping in some hay. Find a spooky hayride if you want a good scare!

Capricorn: Pumpkin picking

This Earth sign is traditional and grounded. Capricorns love spending time with family and always have their priorities in order. It doesn’t get more fall than pumpkin picking. Visiting a pumpkin patch is a perfect autumn activity for any Capricorn.

[Leaked nudes and the psychological pink tax]

Aquarius: Shop at a farmers market

Described as free-spirited and innovative, Aquarians are usually conscious consumers and the “social justice warriors” of the zodiac. Picking up fresh fall produce from local farms is a perfect fall activity for this air sign.

Pisces: Watch a fall movie

Ruled by the planet Neptune, Pisces are sensitive and emotional. Watching a movie with a significant other or some friends is a great evening for the romantic-minded Pisces. Whether it’s a scary movie or a romance, there’s nothing cozier than a good film and some popcorn.