For the second week in a row, the Big Ten named Maryland women’s basketball guard Ashley Owusu the freshman of the week, the conference announced Monday.

The Virginia native continues to impress early in her career, averaging 13.5 points, 7.5 assists and 6.5 rebounds on 50 percent shooting in her last two games, including 19 points against the Bobcats marking a new career-high.

Owusu’s strong performances led the Terps to wins by a combined 89 points on 57.1 percent shooting from the field against George Washington and Quinnipiac, with her passing helping five players score in double figures in Sunday’s win over the Bobcats. She’s currently leading Maryland in both points (14.7) and assists (6) per game through six contests.

[Read more: No. 9 Maryland women’s basketball crushes Quinnipiac, 107-52]

Forward Shakira Austin also gained recognition and was named a member of the conference’s weekly Honor Roll, her first award of the season. She led the team offensively with 15.5 points per game on 80 percent shooting, but also added 7.5 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 3.5 steals over her last two outings.

Owusu and her team — who remained at No. 9 in this week’s AP top-25 poll — look to keep their offensive momentum going against Clemson on Friday and Belmont on Saturday at the Daytona Beach Invitational.