Two hate bias incidents involving swastikas were reported at the University of Maryland in February, according to the school’s hate bias report log.

In the first case, University Police received a report that someone carved two swastikas into two different bathroom stalls in an on-campus “residential facility,” the log read. The Office of Diversity and Inclusion acknowledged the report, and Resident Life provided “resources for support.”

A police investigation is still underway for the incident, which was reported Feb. 3.

[Read more: “It’s terrifying to go back there”: Students react to hate bias incidents in UMD dorms]

The other incident occurred in a bathroom stall in an academic building. The university fielded a report on Feb. 22 that anti-Semitic language and symbols — including a swastika — were etched in the stall, according to the log.

The university directed Facilities Management to remove the graffiti.

[Read more: Following slew of hate bias incidents, UMD adds new diversity programs, incident log]

The reports are part of a spike in hate bias incidents on this campus and across the nation. This academic year, there have been at least 22 reported hate bias incidents at this university, five of which involved swastikas, according to the log.

Seven of the 22 reports — including both from February — are listed on the log as “pending,” which means officials are still investigating them. If there’s evidence that a report is credible, it will be “verified” as a hate bias incident. Officials can also deem reports “unfounded,” “inconclusive” or outside their jurisdiction.