With the 2018 NFL regular season coming to an end, there are three former Terrapins heading to the playoffs. However, 14 Terps were on NFL rosters this season. Here’s how they fared across the league.

WR DJ Moore (2015-17) — Carolina Panthers

After being drafted in the first round by the Panthers in April, DJ Moore had an impressive first NFL season. Morphing into one of Cam Newton’s favorite targets, Moore caught 55 passes for 788 yards and two touchdowns. He also got involved in the running game, taking 13 carries for 172 yards on the season, and got his chance to return some punts and kickoffs for Carolina.

Moore played in every game for the Panthers, starting the last 10, and had his best game of the year against the Detroit Lions on Nov. 18, catching seven passes for 157 yards and a score.

WR Stefon Diggs (2012-14) — Minnesota Vikings

After signing his big five-year, $81 million dollar extension with the Vikings in the offseason, Diggs had another great season in 2018. He set career highs in receptions (102), yards (1, 021), and touchdowns (9), while taking a career-high 10 carries for 62 yards in 15 games on the year. The Vikings had a down year, missing the playoffs after coming one win away from the Super Bowl last year. That of course robbed Diggs of another chance to do something amazing in the postseason.

DE Yannick Ngakoue (2013-15) — Jacksonville Jaguars

After bursting onto the scene and making the Pro Bowl in 2017, Ngakoue was not quite able to put up the same gaudy stats in 2018. However, the pass-rusher still had a great season, picking up 9.5 sacks and a career-high 13 tackles for loss in 16 games. The one big number that was down was his forced fumbles. Ngakoue forced six fumbles in 2017 but was not able to get the ball out of the quarterback’s hands once in 2018.

WR Torrey Smith (2008-10) — Carolina Panthers

After winning the Super Bowl with the Eagles last season, Torrey Smith was traded to the Panthers in the offseason, joining fellow Terrapin DJ Moore in the receiving corps. Smith, however, struggled with injury this season, playing in only 11 games and catching only 17 passes for 190 yards and two touchdowns.

TE Vernon Davis (2003-05) — Washington Redskins

In his 13th NFL season, Vernon Davis was able to stay healthy and still be a contributor at tight end for Washington. Davis caught 25 passes in 14 games for 367 yards and two touchdowns on the year, including one in which he turned on the jets on Thanksgiving.

CB J.C. Jackson (2016-17) — New England Patriots

J.C. Jackson went undrafted in April, but was able to show enough in training camp to make the Patriots 53-man roster. Then, with New England struggling at the cornerback position, Jackson stepped in, appearing in 13 games, and starting the final five contests of the season. Jackson came up with three interceptions and recorded six passes defended on the year, while making 24 tackles as well.

Jackson now heads to the playoffs with the Patriots, who will have a bye in the first round after finishing with the second best record in the AFC. Jackson should a starter come playoff time, and for years to come with New England.

S Sean Davis (2012-15) — Pittsburgh Steelers

Spending another season as a starting safety for the Steelers, Davis played in 15 games and intercepted one pass while getting credit for breaking up seven others. He made 80 tackles from the strong safety position, but did not a record a tackle for loss or a sack for the first time in his career. Davis will also not be appearing in the playoffs for the first time in his career after a crumbling end to the Steelers season that kept them out of the playoff picture.

LB Jermaine Carter (2014-17) — Carolina Panthers

After being drafted in the fifth round by the Panthers in April, Carter appeared in every game for Carolina this season. He appeared mainly on special teams for most of the season, but made his first career start in week 16 against the Falcons, once the Panthers were eliminated from playoff contention, and recorded his first career tackle for loss in that game. Carter also saw a lot of defensive snaps in week 17, and recorded five tackles. Overall, Carter had 13 tackles in 2018, but could see more time on the field next season if Panthers veteran linebacker Thomas Davis decides to retire.

WR Darrius Heyward-Bey (2006-08) — Pittsburgh Steelers

Darrius Heyward-Bey’s 10th NFL season was also his least productive, as he only caught one pass for nine yards all season with Pittsburgh. He also had one carry for a loss of seven yards in week 14, but was mostly used on special teams in the 14 games he was dressed for the Steelers.

DE Quinton Jefferson (2012-15) — Seattle Seahawks

In his first season as a starter, Quinton Jefferson finally got his chance with the Seahawks. Jefferson played in all 16 games and started 12 in 2018, recording career-highs in tackles (25), tackles for loss (5), sacks (3) and quarterback hits (15). He also deflected two passes and recovered a fumble on the season. Jefferson will now get a chance to play in his first career playoff game as the Seahawks take on the Cowboys in the NFC Wild Card round on Saturday.

DT Darius Kilgo (2011-14) — Tennessee Titans

After starting his fourth professional season on the Houston Texans practice squad, Darius Kilgo was released on Sep. 11 and signed to the Titans practice squad one week later. He was then promoted to Tennessee’s active roster on Sep. 18 and made his 2018 debut on Oct. 7 against the Bills. Kilgo ended up playing in a career-high 11 games for the Titans and recording five tackles.

RB Trey Edmunds (2016) — Pittsburgh Steelers

After being cut by the Saints after the preseason, Trey Edmunds was signed to the Steelers practice squad on Sep. 5. He spent most of the season there, but when starting running back James Conner went down with an injury, Edmunds was promoted to the active roster on Dec. 4. Edmunds was active for the final four games of the season with Pittsburgh, but did not touch the ball in any of those games.

S A.J. Hendy (2011-15) — Houston Texans

AJ Hendy was in training camp with Chargers this season and did not make the team, but was quickly signed to Los Angeles’ practice squad before the year started. Hendy has spent the entire season on the team’s practice squad, but on Tuesday he was signed to the Texans active roster. Hendy has appeared in only one NFL game in his career — a game with the Dolphins in 2016 — but he could dress for Houston’s Wild Card round playoff game against the Indianapolis Colts on Saturday.

LB Josh Woods (2014-17) — Chicago Bears (Practice Squad)

The Bears signed Josh Woods as an undrafted free agent in June and he was placed on the team’s practice squad after the preseason. Woods was never promoted to the active roster, but is still with Chicago’s practice squad as the team prepares for its playoff matchup with the Eagles on Sunday.

DT Cavon Walker (2013-17) — Kansas City Chiefs

The Bears signed Cavon Walker as an undrafted free agent as well, but he did not make the active roster or practice squad after training camp. Walker spent the entire season away from the NFL, but then signed a future contract with the Kansas City Chiefs, according to his Instagram page.