Opponent: Indiana Hoosiers (4-5, 1-5 Big Ten)

Location: Memorial Stadium, Bloomington, Indiana

Kickoff: Noon, Saturday, Nov. 10

Last Matchup: Maryland 42, Indiana 39 — Oct. 28, 2017

Line: Indiana -1, per SportsLine

TV: Big Ten Network — Lisa Byington (play-by-play) and Jeremy Leman (analyst)

Streaming: BTN2Go.com

Radio: Maryland Sports Radio Network — Johnny Holliday (play-by-play), LaMont Jordan (analyst) – 105.7 FM (Baltimore), 980 AM (D.C.)

What to watch for Maryland

1. The up-and-down rushing game

Just look at the graph, OK?

2. Taking advantage of interceptions

There’s not a single school in the country with more interceptions than Maryland’s 16. The Terps had two against Michigan State last week to continue their streak of at least one pick in every game this season. But one of the Terps’ interceptions didn’t even give the ball to the offense, after a fumble on the return, and the other led to a three-and-out on the ensuing drive. If Maryland wants to clinch bowl eligibility Saturday, getting picks will be important, and so will be scoring after them.

3. Avoiding penalties

Maryland’s loss to Michigan State did feature one major positive: a lack of penalties. The Terps committed just three penalties for 25 yards — a major improvement from their first eight games, where they were averaging 8.88 penalties per game for an average of 85.6 yards. A lack of yellow flags was a good sign from Maryland’s loss and something it’ll look to continue in Bloomington.

What to watch for Indiana

1. Coming off the bye

Indiana enjoyed a bye week last week, having last played a game on Friday, Oct. 26 against Minnesota. A pessimist for the Terps would say this will mean the Hoosiers will be entering this game both prepared and well-rested, while an optimist would say that Indiana will be rusty after taking time off. We’ll have to find out on Saturday.

2. Indiana throws the ball a whole bunch

The Hoosiers have 40.8 pass attempts per game so far this season. For perspective, Maryland is sitting at 19.9. Indiana chucks the ball a lot, as they have the third-most pass attempts and the fourth-most passing yards in the Big Ten. As mentioned above, Maryland’s been the best team in the country at picking off passes, so there will be lots of chances for the Terps to add to that number with an offense that throws the ball around.

3. Indiana isn’t that efficient when it throws the ball, though

Indiana is averaging 9.32 yards per completion, which ranks 126th out of 129 FBS teams in the category. The only three teams who pick up less yards on completions are Texas-San Antonio, Northern Illinois and…wait for it…Rutgers. It becomes easy to understand why the Hoosiers have only one win in Big Ten play when they throw the ball a lot but don’t really pick up that many yards per play from it.