The Maryland football season ended a lot earlier than most fans would have liked.

Some would even say it ended the third week of the season with Kasim Hill joining Tyrrell Pigrome on the list of quarterbacks to tear their ACL, but that’s beside the point.

Luckily for us, we’ve still had plenty to talk about thanks to D.J. Moore. And if you haven’t heard already, he’s getting a lot of draft hype lately. Most mock drafts have him getting picked in the first or second round as one of the top wide receivers off the board.

With that in mind, we took at look around the NFL to see which teams we’d most like to see draft beloved former Terp. Here’s our top five:

5. Carolina Panthers

What’s better than one former Maryland wide receiver on an NFL team? Two of them, of course.

Moore could form a Maryland duo at wide receiver for the Panthers by joining Torrey Smith. Smith spent the 2017 season in Philadelphia, leading the Eagles to the Super Bowl, but Philly sent him south in a trade this offseason.

The Panthers hold the 24th pick, right where Moore is expected to land. Playing alongside a Maryland great is always a plus and I’d also imagine Moore would rather catch passes from Cam Newton than the next QB on our list.

4. Jacksonville Jaguars

The Jaguars’ surprising playoff run ended just short of the Super Bowl, but with one of the youngest and most intimidating defenses in the league, they’re poised to return to the postseason again. Building up their offense is one of the top concerns for the team, especially after Allen Hurns opted to sign with the Cowboys.

ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr. has the Jaguars taking Moore with the 29th pick in his latest mock draft. If the Jaguars do decide to pick Moore, he’d join fellow Terp Yannick Ngakoue in Jacksonville, making them even more of a fan favorite for Maryland fans.

3. Dallas Cowboys

Despite signing Allen Hurns, the Cowboys are still looking for answers at wide receiver. With the 19th pick in the draft, if the Cowboys were to go with Moore, he’d likely be the first receiver taken. Pete Prisco of CBS Sports has them selecting Moore, so it’s not out of the question by any means.

Regardless of whether or not they are still “America’s Team,” the Cowboys still have a massive fan base and will earn multiple appearances on national television every year. If Moore goes to Dallas, he’ll have multiple chances to show the NFL his talents in prime time between Sunday and Monday Night Football.

It’s a lot easier for Moore to become a star in Dallas (no pun intended) than it would be playing for the Panthers of the Jaguars.

Which WR in the @NFLDraft is the best fit for the @dallascowboys? pic.twitter.com/XGI4IziVw7
— NFL (@NFL) April 2, 2018

2. Washington Redskins

It’s a new era for the Redskins this season, saying goodbye to the reality show between Kirk Cousins and the management, and introducing a new signal caller in Alex Smith. The Redskins hold the 13th pick, which may be a little high for Moore to go, but it’s certainly not out of the question.

Even after signing Ryan Grant to add depth at the position, there’s no clear WR1 on the team, and Moore could fit the mold for Smith like the speedy receivers he’s had in the past. Smith is coming off the best statistical season of his career, but doesn’t nearly have the same weapons as he did in Kansas City. Why not add a DMV star to the equation to help the new quarterback in Washington?

1. Baltimore Ravens

The Ravens may not have Aaron Rodgers, but you had to have known this would be the top choice. Wide receiver has been a need for Joe Flacco and company basically since he was drafted in 2008. Michael Crabtree was signed to fill the hole after Jeremy Maclin and Mike Wallace’s departures, but receiver is still a top priority going into the draft.

Torrey Smith started the Maryland pipeline to the Ravens, so why not keep it going? The 16th pick is the perfect spot to ensure the Ravens get a top receiver, and Moore adds speed to stretch the field that the team haven’t seen since, well, Torrey Smith.

Ravens fans want it. Maryland fans want it. It’s up to you, Ozzie Newsome.