Former Maryland wide receiver Torrey Smith became a Super Bowl champion for the second time in his career on Sunday night as his Philadelphia Eagles beat the New England Patriots 41-33.

Smith provided a solid, but not spectacular performance, in the win. He grabbed five passes for 49 yards while failing to find the end zone in Philly’s victory.

His most notable catch came very early in the game, grabbing a 15-yard reception on 3rd and 12 to help extend the Eagles’ first drive of the game. Philly was eventually able to end the drive with a field goal as a result of Smith’s early catch. Scoring on the opening drive definitely helped set the tone for the Eagles’ offense scoring 41 points.

Smith’s longest reception of the game came in the third quarter, on this 17-yard reception to pick up a first down.

As a member of the 2012 Baltimore Ravens, Smith won his first Super Bowl in a 34-31 victory over the San Francisco 49ers. In that game he had just two receptions for 35 yards, so Sunday’s performance was Smith’s career high for Super Bowl receptions and yards.

Even though it wasn’t his first time being part of a championship team, based on the above video, he was still awfully excited to be part of the elite fraternity of NFL players who have won two or more Super Bowls.

Torrey Smith’s three seasons at Maryland were very successful. He ranks third in career receptions and career receiving yards for the school, and is No. 1in career kick return yards. Additionally, he is the only Terp to ever score four receiving touchdowns in a single game. Now as a professional, Smith is a two-time Super Bowl champion.

Congratulations, Torrey.