University of Maryland Police responded to reports of assault, vandalism and fraud over the past two weeks, according to police reports.

Assault

On Jan. 9 at 11:14 a.m., University Police responded to Dorchester Hall for an assault report. This case resulted in an arrest.

Vandalism

University Police responded to the 5200 block of Greenbelt Road on Jan. 16 at 5:58 p.m. for a report of a vandalism incident that took place on Jan. 11 at 11:30 p.m., according to police reports.

This case is active.

Fraud

On Jan. 17 at 5:51 p.m., University Police responded to the 7500 block of Route 1 for an incident of fraud that occurred on Jan. 10 at 4 p.m., according to police reports.

This case is active.

Damage to state property

Police responded to La Plata Hall on Jan. 8 at 9:16 a.m. and to the Geology Building on Jan. 9 at 7:14 a.m. for state property damage reports, according to police.

Both cases are closed by exception.

Vehicle tampering

University Police responded to the 7500 block of Mowatt Lane on Jan. 12 at 8:34 p.m. for a report of a vehicle tampering incident, according to police reports. This case is active.

Theft

University Police responded to the public health school building for a report of theft that occurred on Jan. 16 at 12:15 a.m., according to police. Police responded to another theft report on the 3900 block of Campus Drive on Jan. 15 at about 1 p.m., according to police.

Both cases are active.