The Maryland women’s basketball team opened its contest at Wisconsin on Sunday in a bit of a funk at the offensive end.

Leading the sputtering Badgers (7-10, 0-4 Big Ten) by only five points with about three minutes remaining until halftime, the No. 13 Terps needed a spark. A 3-pointer by one of the program’s best-ever sharpshooters, guard Kristen Confroy, provided that.

Sitting third all-time on Maryland’s made 3-pointers list, Confroy ignited a 14-0 run to enter the break with a 19-point lead. Confroy hit another triple during the stretch and finished with 12 points and seven rebounds as the Terps coasted to a 71-44 victory, extending their unbeaten streak to 13 games since Nov. 21.

Along with Confroy’s standout performance, three other Terps reached double figures. Guards Eleanna Christinaki, Ieshia Small and Kaila Charles all crossed the threshold with 14, 13 and 10 points, respectively.

The Terps (15-2, 4-0 Big Ten) relied on Confroy and their other shooters early and often. The senior made one of her four 3-pointers as the team’s opening basket, while guard Channise Lewis and Christinaki also contributed early triples.

For the second straight contest, guard Blair Watson, No. 9 in the nation in 3-pointers made per game (3.81), missed her first four attempts. However, similar to how she rebounded with three makes against Iowa on Thursday, Watson responded with two against the Badgers.

Though the Terps’ shooting became the decisive factor in the blowout, they dominated the Badgers in nearly every facet of the game.

Maryland shot 45.6 percent from the field, while Badgers shot just 30.9 percent from the field and grabbed 17 fewer rebounds than the Terps, who were the host’s third ranked opponent in their past four contests. They lost each of those games.

Maryland returns home to face Michigan State on Thursday.