Opponent: Rutgers Scarlet Knights (3-5, 2-3 Big Ten)

Location: Not Yankee Stadium (High Point Solutions Stadium, Piscataway, New Jersey)

Kickoff: 3:30 p.m. EST, Nov. 4

Last week: Maryland beat Indiana 42-39, Rutgers lost to Michigan 35-14

Odds: Maryland -2, according to Bovada

TV: Brandon Gaudin and Glen Mason, Big Ten Network

Radio: Johnny Holliday and Tim Strachan, 980 AM (DC) and 105.7 FM (Baltimore)

Student radio: Jarred Belman and Justin Gallanty (WMUC Sports)

Weather forecast: 54 degrees and partly cloudy

Three things to watch for Maryland:

Running back Ty Johnson: Despite not surpassing 100 yards in a game since Sept. 30 against Minnesota, Johnson is still third in the Big Ten in yards per carry. In a 42-39 win over Indiana last week, he went for 91 yards, including a 46-yard breakout run, but couldn’t find the end zone. Johnson hasn’t scored a rushing touchdown since the win against the Golden Gophers, but if there was a game for Johnson to get out of this rut, it’s this one.

Secondary: The Terps are 30th in the nation with nine interceptions on the season, but 121st in passing yards, giving up 277.9 yards per game. They need to limit yards while keeping the pressure on to force turnovers. Against the Scarlet Knights offense, the defense shouldn’t give up anywhere near the 410 passing yards they surrendered to Indiana last week.

Special teams: Despite scoring 42 points, the Terps offense didn’t really dominate last week. They got some help from Darnell Savage Jr., who blocked and returned a punt for a scoop and score. With two minutes left in the game, a clutch punt by Wade Lees put Indiana at the one-yard line, virtually ending any thoughts of a comeback drive. Even without Will Likely, the Maryland special teams can still play a crucial role.

Three things to watch for Rutgers:

Run defense: The Scarlet Knights are 79th in the nation against the run, giving up 181.1 yards per game on the ground. When Maryland has won, it’s done so with success in the running game. All four of the Terps’ wins have come when Johnson has rushed for more than 90 yards. Rutgers linebacker Trevor Morris is seventh in the Big Ten with 70 total tackles on the season, but if Maryland’s line can keep him in check, Johnson could have a big day.

Quarterback Kyle Bolin: Rutgers has had all sorts of trouble holding onto the football this season, due in part to Bolin. With three touchdowns and six interceptions on the season, he’s one of two quarterbacks in the Big Ten with a 1:2 touchdown-interception ratio or worse (min. 100+ passing attempts). Maryland gave up a ton through the air to Indiana last week, but I’d be surprised if Rutgers gets anything going.

Scarlet Knights uniforms: Rutgers is breaking out its new “Stadium Lights” uniforms for its matchup against Maryland. The Scarlet Knights’ alternate blackouts, similar to the Terps’, are debuting at 3:30 p.m., which is not a night game by any means. The original stadium lights were going to be in the Bronx, but since the game was moved from Yankee Stadium to Piscataway, a normal home game will have to do for Rutgers’ blackout.