Ahead of Tuesday’s mayoral election, the most contested in city history, incumbent Patrick Wojahn has raised and spent more than his three challengers.

Wojahn lists $11,996 in contributions and has spent $10,504, according to his pre-election report filed Sunday. About $8,000 of the funds were left over from his previous campaign, according to his initial campaign finance report, filed Oct. 16.

Wojahn spent his funds on print and online advertisements and mailings. During his last campaign in 2015, Wojahn spent more than $15,000.

[Read more: Looking at the candidates in College Park’s 2017 election]

Candidate Tom Chen, a restaurant owner and landlord, has the second-highest total contributions with $7,650, according to his report filed Monday. More than 96 percent of those contributions list him as the donor. Chen spent his funds on campaign planning, canvassing, press and finance management and website creation.

As of Sunday’s report, District 4 Councilwoman and mayoral candidate Mary Cook has $1,430 in contributions, of which she has spent $1,138 on signs, campaign literature, a website and a “Maryland Voter File” from NGP VAN, a company that provides digital fundraising and analytics tools for Democratic political candidates.

Candidate and city activist Zari Malsawma has raised $1,000, and spent about $700 of it on signs, brochures and room rentals within the College Park Woods Swimming Club for “prayer vigils.”

[Read more: College Park’s mayoral candidates clash over policing in final debate]

The District 1 council race has been the most expensive so far, costing candidates a total of $7,380.

Among District 1 candidates, resident Christopher Gill lists the most contributions, with $3,237, followed by councilman Fazlul Kabir, with $2,604. Resident Beth DeBosky has $1,052 in contributions, followed by Kate Kennedy, the chief development officer for the League of Women Voters, with $680.

However, Kennedy has spent $2,744 — more than any of her opponents.

In District 2, University of Maryland student Alex Tobin has raised and spent the most. He lists $2,634 in contributions, of which he’s spent $2,306. He’s followed by resident Richard Douglas, who listed $1,648 in contributions, all under his name. Councilman P.J. Brennan listed $765 in contributions, also all under his own name. Resident Daniel Blasberg listed $295, and councilman Monroe Dennis listed no contributions or expenditures at all.

In District 3, resident John Rigg has raised and spent the most by far. He lists $2,806 in contributions, of which he’s spent $1,914. Councilman Robert Day has raised $462 and spent $196. University of Maryland students Cindy Guijosa and Zack Miller have raised about $132 and $120, respectively, and spent it all.

Among District 4 candidates, former councilman Alan Hew has the most contributions. He lists $835, all of which he’s spent. Councilwoman Dustyn Kujawa has used $341 out of the $350 she’s raised, and resident Oscar Gregory has spent all of the $115 he’s raised.

Former councilwoman Denise Mitchell lists $807 in contributions on her pre-election report, although she has spent $1,634 so far.

This story has been updated to reflect former councilwoman Denise Mitchell’s newest report. It was posted on the city website as of Friday.

CORRECTION: Due to a reporting error, a previous version of this story included incorrect spending and contribution totals for Denise Mitchell. It stated she raised $455 and spent $1,589, however she raised $807 and spent $1,634. This story has been updated.