Opponent: Ohio State (4-1, 2-0 Big Ten)

Location: Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio

Kickoff: 4 p.m., Saturday (EST)

Last week: Maryland defeated Minnesota 31-24, Ohio State defeated Rutgers 56-0

Last matchup: The less said about this one, the better. Ohio State came into College Park last year and won 62-3. Maryland was held to 43 rushing yards. It was not exactly competitive.

Odds: Ohio State -30.5 (Via ESPN)

TV: Gus Johnson, Joel Klatt and Jenny Taft, FOX

Radio: Johnny Holliday and Tim Strachan, 105.7FM (Baltimore) / 980AM (DC)

Student Radio: Ryan Homler and Noah Gross (WMUC Sports)

Weather forecast: 70 degrees and sunny

Three Terps to Watch

QB Max Bortenschlager: In just about any football game, it is a given that the quarterback will be an important player to watch. But in the case of Max Bortenschlager, he faces a pretty large task: starting his third career game at the Horseshoe. After a bumpy appearance against UCF following Kasim Hill’s injury, Bortenschlager looked much more settled in against Minnesota. Now he has another road test. This one is just a little tougher than playing at TCF Bank Stadium, you would think.

K Henry Darmstadter: Maryland will need to play a flawless game to win against Ohio State. This includes ensuring they do not leave any points on the board. Darmstadter nailed a 51-yard field goal last week in Minnesota and could be expected to hit another long kick or two in Columbus.

WR Taivon Jacobs: It would hardly be a surprise if Ohio State does everything it can to neutralize DJ Moore when Maryland tries to pass. If this is the case, Taivon Jacobs will need to step up and provide a big game for Terps if they want to pull the upset.

Three Buckeyes to Watch

Ohio State’s pass catchers: One of the strengths of Ohio State’s offense is being able to spread the ball around. The Buckeyes have four different players with at least 10 receptions, while Maryland only has a pair. Parris Campbell leads the Buckeyes in receptions and receiving yards.

RB J.K. Dobbins: How often do you see a 1000-yard rusher not lead his team in the carries the following year? In the case of Mike Weber, that’s exactly what has happened. Dobbins was a four-star recruit and has burst onto the scene, averaging 7.6 yards per carry this year.

DE Nick Bosa: Yes, that’s Joey’s younger brother. Nick Bosa is not quite as good as his brother yet, but he is doing his last name proud in his sophomore year. He has three sacks in five games, good for the team lead.