In just a few short weeks, the third annual All Things Go Fall Classic will be in full swing. This year’s festival is set to take place Oct. 8 in The Yards Park at The Capitol Riverfront to celebrate a variety of good music and food.

Getting to the festival will be easy, as the nearby College Park Metro station can take you straight onto the Green Line toward the Navy Yard-Ballpark stop, conveniently located a few steps away from the show. Gates open at 11:30 a.m. and performances are set to begin at noon and go on all day until 10 p.m.

The festival will be headlined by Empire of the Sun, whose newest album Two Vines is set to be released Oct. 28. The band is known for their colorful live performances and eclectic stage presence, so don’t miss the chance to see them perform right in our neighborhood. The rest of the spectacular line-up includes indie-electronica band Passion Pit, indie-pop duo Sylvan Esso, French singer Christine and the Queens and many more.

Concert-goers have the chance to listen to acts from a range of musical backgrounds perform while eating some of D.C.’s best food. Presented by local food guide The Infatuation, attendees will be offered an assortment of more than eight delicious cuisines ranging from Shake Shack’s juicy burgers to Beefsteak’s fresh vegetables all the way to Buredo’s creative sushi rolls, resulting in a food line-up that is sure not to disappoint.

The festival will be here before you know it, so don’t wait until the day of the show to purchase tickets. Prices blow up to $99 at the gates, so get your tickets today for $75. Or if you’re going with a group of eight or more people, send an email to tickets@allthingsgomusic.com for a group rate. However, if you’re looking to enhance your festival experience, consider purchasing VIP tickets. For $150, attendees are ensured a comfortable and close viewing experience at designated seating areas, access a VIP lounge, cell phone charging stations and more.

The All Things Go Fall Classic will take place rain or shine on Parcel A of the Yards park, located on the block between M Street, First Street, N Street and New Jersey Avenue Northeast.