By Mina Haq

@dbkcrime

University of Maryland Police responded to reports of trespassing, weapons violation and vandalism this past week, among other incidents, according to police reports.

Stolen motor vehicle

University Police responded to University Boulevard on July 24 at 5:12 p.m. for a report of a stolen motor vehicle. The case was unfounded and is closed.

Theft from auto

On July 22 at 1:51 p.m., University Police responded to the public health school for a report of theft from auto. This case is active.

Trespassing

University Police responded to McKeldin Library for a report of trespassing on July 20 at 8:03 p.m. This case is closed.

On July 21 at 9:28 p.m., University Police responded to Xfinity Center for another report of trespassing. This case is closed.

Weapon violation

University Police responded to Route 1 on July 20 at about 5 a.m. for a report of a weapon violation. An individual was arrested in connection with this incident.

Theft

On July 20 at 10:49 a.m., University Police responded to H.J. Patterson Hall for a report of theft. This case is active.

University Police also responded to a report of theft at the Varsity Practice Field on July 20 at 10:22 p.m. This case is active.

University Police responded to the Leonardtown Community on July 25 at 7:40 a.m. for a report of theft. This case is active.

Vandalism

University Police responded to 5245 Greenbelt Road on July 26 at 12:34 p.m. for a report of vandalism. This case is active.