It is looking likely that tomorrow night, Maryland basketball’s Diamond Stone, Robert Carter and Jake Layman will get drafted. But who will draft them, and in what round? Well it depends on which website you look at. Here is where CBS Sports, Draft Express, NBA.com and Yahoo! Sports see Maryland’s three players going.

Diamond Stone

NBA.com: Los Angeles Clippers, No. 25

CBS Sports: Golden State Warriors, No. 30

Draft Express: Golden State Warriors, No. 30

Yahoo! Sports: Golden State Warriors, No. 30

Three out of the four mock drafts have Diamond Stone going to the Warriors, who already look like they will be doing everything in their power to get back to being NBA champions again next season. Gary Parrish with CBS describes Stone as “just so much more talented than most other prospects in this range.”

Meanwhile, NBA.com’s Scott Howard-Cooper thinks the Clippers will grab him with the 25th pick. “He turned 19 on Feb. 10 and already has NBA size as a true center, while also moving well with a large frame. That is the obvious selling point.”

Robert Carter

Yahoo! Sports: Houston Rockets, No. 43

Draft Express: Orlando Magic, No. 47

NBA.com: Denver Nuggets, No. 53

CBS Sports: Boston Celtics, No. 58

Opinions on where Carter will go in the second round vary, as these mock drafts see Carter going anywhere from 43rd to 58th. NBA.com has him heading to Denver, and Howard-Cooper was complimentary of the former transfer’s offense. “It’s his offense that really jumps out, though. Carter can make shots, and he could possibly play small-ball center.”

Jake Layman

CBS Sports: Dallas Mavericks, No. 46

Draft Express: Utah Jazz, No. 52

NBA.com: Denver Nuggets, No. 56

Yahoo! Sports: Boston Celtics, No. 58

It’s likely Layman gets picked toward the back end of the second round. CBS is the highest on Layman out of the group. “Layman is the type of second-round pick who could develop into a real NBA player. He’s a shooter with size worth a look in the 40s.” Parrish wrote.