Lately, the League Championship Series has been a clown fiesta to watch. Matches seem one-sided, and teams have been getting stomped and swept. Nobody likes to watch a brutal sweep, so I’ll give you all the important details you may have missed.

LCS Finals Location Decided

NALCS will have its finals at the famous Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. While this might seem like a step down from the summer split finals last year in New York City’s Madison Square Garden, it’ll surely be a flashy show. (Any player 21 or older will probably have a good time. Anyone who isn’t will probably be bored to tears. Sorry, Pobelter.) EU finals will be at the Rotterdam Ahoy in the Netherlands.

Remi steps down

The LA Renegades emerged on top of the Challenger Series and received their LCS debut this split. While many people see them as Alex Ich’s background players or the team run by Korean-team-fanatic MonteCristo, the Renegades were the first team that had a female player on stage. Remi played support and was known as “Madwife” for her amazing Thresh plays. She stepped down this week due to stress and anxiety caused by performing on stage. Hakuho has taken her spot on the team.

ADC meta expands even further with Lucian top

Team Vitality’s top-laner, Cabochard, picked Lucian in the top lane during their game against Elements on Thursday. Cabochard decimated and carried his team, going 5/1/0. The ADC meta is upon us, with marksmen being played in almost every offensive lane. Lucian, Quinn, Graves and Corki are flex picks for so many positions, it’s almost impossible to guess where they’ll be going before all the picks get locked in.

Doublelift Quadra Kill

After several disappointing games with low scores, Team SoloMid’s ADC has redeemed himself with a Quadra Kill in their game against the LA Renegades. (Hauntzer stole the penta. Whoops.) Doublelift went 13/4/10 on Kalista and had an insane amount of kill participation on his team (he was involved in 23 out of the 28 total kills). REN couldn’t catch Doublelift when he showed up at Baron, and he was easily able to clean up the team.

As usual, you can catch more in-depth stats and watch VODs at lolesports.com.

And remember: Do not play Jhin in ranked if you haven’t played him in normals yet.