Week three of the League Championship Series was a wild ride. Not everyone has the time to watch 20 games to see what happened, but lucky for you, I have the important highlights and notes for the week.

Kindred Disabled

Riot staff has acknowledged that Kindred was bugged last week during the Origen vs. Team Vitality match. If your allies attack an enemy as Kindred procs Mounting Dread, an insane amount of damage will be done. While the lamb and wolf duo has not been disabled for non-professional play due to the difficulty of pulling off the bug, we didn’t see them in this week’s LCS.

Lux 2016 LCS Debut

Team Liquid’s Fenix played Lux in both of their games this week against Team Impulse and NRG Esports. Going 6/2/23 total and bursting down enemies with her Final Spark, Lux is going to be a worthwhile ban next week.

Sencux Quadra-kill on Leblanc

After getting their base invaded by Giants Gaming, Team Splyce’s Sencux managed to kill off four members of the enemy team at once with a single Distortion and a Sigil of Malice. From here, the game turned around, and Splyce won. Sencux ended the game a devastating 10/0/5.

Seraph returns to LCS

Team Impulse needed a substitute top-laner this weekend, and they brought in former Counter Logic Gaming player and current Team Dragon Knights player Seraph. He proceeded to dominate his games, going 3/1/4 on Fiora vs. Team Dignitas and 6/3/6 on Ryze vs Team Liquid. While TIP won against DIG, they ended up taking the loss against TL. (I’m sorry, Seraph, but no matter how well you do in games, we will all always remember the time your browser history had hentai in it on your stream.)

NRG Esports shuts out Team SoloMid

NRG GBM brought out the Zilean mid-pick and showed what an old man could do as he went 5/0/9. The match was a blowout, as NRG didn’t drop a single kill to TSM. The game ended 19 to 0 and NRG had a roughly 14k gold lead.

To watch VODs and see more stats, you can check them on LoL Esports (http://www.lolesports.com/en_US/).

And remember — just because the professionals can play jungle Graves doesn’t mean you should in low elo solo queue.