University Police responded to reports of a Title IX-related incident, a hazardous condition and disorderly conduct in the past week, according to police reports.

READ MORE: University Police respond to burglary, assault, thefts

Title IX-related phone/email misuse

On Dec. 9 at 3:31 p.m., University Police responded to Susquehanna Hall for an incident involving phone/email misuse.

The incident was determined to be Title IX-related, according to the report.

Hazardous condition

University Police responded to Woods Hall on Dec. 7 at 1:46 p.m. for a report of hazardous conditions from materials that were not disposed of properly, according to University Police.

The incident occurred on Dec. 4 at about 7 a.m.

Check on well-being

University Police responded to University Boulevard on Dec. 11 at 3:02 a.m. to check on an individual’s well-being. The incident resulted in an arrest.

Disorderly conduct

University Police responded to Knox Road on Dec. 11 at 12:56 a.m. for a report of disorderly conduct, according to the report. The incident resulted in an arrest.

Theft

University Police responded to Eppley Recreation Center on Dec. 6 at 2:32 p.m. for a report of a theft that occurred at about 1:15 p.m., according to the report.

Another theft was reported at Commons 1 on Dec. 7 at 9:27 a.m., followed by one at North Campus Dining Hall at 10:24 a.m. and another at South Campus Dining Hall at 5:28 p.m.

Officers also responded to two reported thefts at the Computer and Space Sciences Building on Dec. 7 at 9:56 a.m. and 5:24 p.m.

READ MORE: Security cameras keep dorms safe

Vandalism

On Dec. 7 at 3:31 p.m., University Police responded to the 4200 block of Knox Road for a report of vandalism. According to police reports, the case is closed.