Georgetown’s Agata Mikos hits the ball in the first doubles match of the meet as her partner Olivia Ashton approaches the net. Maryland’s Ayana Akli and Kate Yemelyanenka won the match 6-0 on Jan. 18, 2020. (I’Shea Boyd/The Diamondback)

Maryland’s Kate Yemelyanenka prepares to hit the ball during the first doubles match of the meet against Georgetown. (I’Shea Boyd/The Diamondback)

Maryland’s Chloe Hamlin serves during the second doubles match of the meet. Hamlin and her partner, Zoe Kulkarni, won the match 6-0. (I’Shea Boyd/The Diamondback)

Maryland’s Ayana Akli competes in a singles match during the match against Georgetown on Jan. 18, 2020. Akli won the match 12-2 against Georgetown’s Sofie Moenster. (IShea Boyd/The Diamondback)

Maryland’s Ayana Akli serves during her 6-0 win over Georgetown’s Sofie Moenster. (I’Shea Boyd/The Diamondback)

Maryland’s Kate Yemelyanenka hits the ball during the first doubles match of the meet against Georgetown. (I’Shea Boyd/The Diamondback)

Maryland’s Zoe Kulkarni competes in a singles match against Georgetown’s Brooke Murphy on Jan. 18, 2020. Kulkarni won the match 12-6. (I’Shea Boyd/The Diamondback)

Maryland’s Chloe Hamlin prepares to hit the ball during her singles match against Georgetown’s Agata Mikos. Mikos won the match 13-8. (I’Shea Boyd/The Diamondback)